“Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.”
Dulwich Village Church of England Infants’ School is a three form entry infants’ school and offers 90 reception places (3 classes of 30 children).
Children leave the school at the end of Year Two. Please note that there is no automatic transfer at this point to Year Three at the Dulwich Hamlet Junior School. However we work closely together and there is an excellent relationship between both schools. In 2019, 99% of the children from DVIS applying to the Hamlet Junior School received a place, in 2018 this was 99% and in 2017 this was 97%.
For our latest policy please open the Admissions Policy document below. This outlines the admission arrangements, including selection and oversubscription criteria. The supplementary form is not needed unless you are applying for a Foundation Place.
9:20am registration (no earlier please) and 9:30-10:30am
• 13th September – 9:30-10:30
• 28th September – 9:30-10:30
• 11th October – 9:30-10:30
• 11th November – 9:30-10:30
• 22nd November – 9:30-10:30
• 7th December – 9:30-10:30
Due to the current situation of COVID-19 the following procedures have been put in place and MUST be adhered to:
• Maximum number 30 - for school tour you will be split into 2 groups of 15
• NO children allowed (babes in arms)
• All visitors to hand sanitise when entering and exiting the building
• Sign in with Reception
• Wear masks when walking around buildings
If are in anyway feeling unwell prior to your visit, please make you contact us as soon as possible to reschedule another date.
All dates are subject to change in accordance with Government Guidelines